Communications and Public Relations
Our goal is simple: helping you tell your story and own the conversation.
HBW’s Communications and Public Relations team acts as a force multiplier, building communications strategies that amplify and support the steps your team is taking to reach your advocacy and policy goals.
- Information into intelligence
- Strategy into action
- Objectives into results
We do this by becoming your trusted counsel and sounding board, drawing on our team’s top-tier energy and environmental expertise and training from the creative, journalism, and policy worlds.
HBW excels at creating nuanced, precise and organic narratives that distill the complex into the simple and convey the emotions that persuade.
Our communications efforts complement your communications, legal, public and government affairs teams, to support whatever energy and environmental campaign, advocacy or policy objective you may have. We act as a force multiplier to the rest of the HBW teams working on your behalf, building communications strategies that amplify and support the steps our colleagues are taking to reach your advocacy and policy goals.
HBW develops the messaging, creative materials and writing that move opinion, drive results and reach your desired audiences. Our communications team brings a deep roster of media contacts and expertise in every conceivable medium – traditional, digital, social and even old-school signs and billboards – to ensure your message is heard.
Our nimble structure and unrelenting focus means you’ll work directly with our senior team. HBW is adept at maximizing your investment to get you where you need to be – scaling up and down as needed when the market, situation or media cycle changes. We do all our digital, graphic and audio/video work in-house, which allows for a more cost-effective allocation of your resources.
- Public and Media Relations
- Strategic Communications Counsel and Planning
- Campaigns to Support Issues, Events and Strategic Outreach Initiatives
- Message Development, Research, Testing and Polling
- Social Media Strategy and Planning
- Thought Leadership
- Advertising and Media Buying
- Digital and Video Production
- Brand Development, Awareness and Rebranding Campaigns
- Crisis Communications and Reputation Management
- Executive Media Training, Presentation Strategy and Speechwriting
- Financial Communications